February was a monumental month for the Persistence ecosystem. pSTAKE in particular made significant strides while Persistence and the broader ecosystem continued to advance.
With pSTAKE quickly gaining momentum and multiple major developments planned for the Persistence ecosystem in the coming weeks and months, we’re advancing swiftly on our mission to bring liquid staking and stkASSETs to the masses.
Check out the highlights below to catch up on anything you’ve missed.
Major Highlights 🚀
- Persistence team answered the question & perimeters for evaluation of Foundation Delegation Program (Round 1) [You can skim though it from here]
- Leap Wallet integrated Persistence’s New standard coin-type 118 support in their wallet. For more details about migration you can read here.
- The crypto industry is going through an evolution. In all this, LIQUID STAKING is emerging as the most exciting space. Learn more on how Persistence best suited to benefit in this tweet thread.
- Persistence mentioned as the most influential projects by Cosmos Daily.
- Harbor Protocol airdropped $HARBOR to the Persistence Community. Find more details in the tweet.
- DefiLlama started tracking Persistence Chain. Have a look at the dashboard from here.
Persistence Monthly Stats 📊
- pSTAKE Provided an update on migration of stkATOM(ERC-20) & stkXPRT(ERC-20) to Persistence Core-1 Chain. [Update]
- stkATOM / ATOM pair added on Crescent. Read more here.
- pSTAKE added new sprint on Crew3. Read more here.
- Ceffu has chosen as pSTAKE’s custody partner to provide institutional security for digital asset needs and integrated $PSTAKE in their cold storage infrastructure. Read more.
- Dexter introduced “Rave” testnet for cosmonauts. Read more here.
- Bamboo published a tweet thread on “Why is liquid staking interested for borrowing lending” Read it here.
Tech Updates ⚒️
- Proposal #18 [Increase Minimum Validator Fee to 5%] Passed with 88.13% Votes. More details about this proposal were discussed in this forum post.
- Core-1 Chain Upgraded to v7. Find all the details & change-log related to upgrade over here.
With the strong recent progress and significant developments upcoming, the Persistence ecosystem is primed to both drive, and derive value from, significant growth of the liquid staking industry in 2023 and beyond. We invite you to join us on that journey.
Persistence is a Tendermint-based, specialised Layer-1 network powering an ecosystem of DeFi applications focused on unlocking the liquidity of staked assets.
The Persistence chain facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.
Join Our Movement
Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | YouTube | Reddit | [email protected]