Amidst recent market news and events over the last few weeks, the Persistence team has kept heads down and carried on with doing what we do best – building and deploying the tech to power our liquid staking ecosystem.
November was a pivotal month for us, as we made important updates to our chain, deployed vital initiatives, and launch new products.
Read all about it below.
Major Highlights 🚀
- We officially announced the release of Dexter, the Interchain DEX for yield-generating assets, coming to Persistence soon. This marked a huge milestone in our journey as the first of many flagship products to drive utility and liquidity for pSTAKE’s liquid-staked assets.
- pSTAKE dropped alpha at the beginning of the month, signaling the upcoming stkATOM launch on the Persistence Core-1 Chain to bring ATOM liquid staking into the Cosmos ecosystem.
- Multiplex became an active validator for the Persistence Core-1 Chain, adding to our ever-growing validator set to help secure and power the network.
Key Releases 📢
- Introducing Persistence Foundation and Persistence Labs: Early on in the month, we launched two new programs that are poised to help grow and foster our ecosystem’s growth over the long term. Both entities will work together to drive innovation and utility for the XPRT token.
- pSTAKE’s Validator Set for ATOM – Advancing the Decentralisation of Cosmos: We dove deeper into how our stkATOM validator selection & delegation mechanism will contribute to a more secure Cosmos Hub and enhance the ATOM liquid staking experience.
Persistence Monthly Stats 📊
- Persistence went live on Pulsar Finance, bringing XPRT into the mix and adding to its vast portfolio of digital assets.
- Persistence’s very own Mikhil Pandey joined the likes of other liquid staking protocols in Citizen Cosmos’ Interchain debates: Knights of the IBC, Liquid Staking episode 2 to discuss key topics and questions.
- COSMOSTAKE released a video tutorial on how to stake XPRT via Cosmostation Dashboard.
- Stakin met with Mikhil Pandey from the Persistence team on their podcast to discuss liquid staking in the market, Persistence’s journey and tech, and exclusive alpha for our products.
- Cryptocito hosted a Twitter Spaces with Persistence’s Mikhil Pandey to discuss liquid staking in Cosmos and pSTAKE’s role with the upcoming stkATOM product launch.
- Everstake released a guide on how to stake XPRT with the Leap Wallet to earn high APYs, in addition to diving deeper into the Persistence ecosystem and liquid staking hub.
Tech & Product Updates ⚒️
- The Persistence Core-1 Chain upgraded to v4 to enable pSTAKE’s liquid staking module for the stkATOM launch on the network into Cosmos.
- On November 6th, the Persistence Core-1 Chain halted for several hours at a block height of 8647535. The issues were swiftly resolved by our team and partner validators, which were made available to the community in our post-mortem report.
As we head into December to close out the year, big things are brewing at Persistence. You won’t want to miss what we have in store, so make sure to follow us on our socials and stay in the loop.
Join Our CommunityPersistence.one | Twitter | Telegram | Discord | Blog | YouTube