In 2021 we positioned Persistence and its suite of products to be the beneficiary of institutional capital inflows, as well as providing new opportunities and value to retail participants of the DeFi, NFT and PoS sectors. The momentum is continuing to build entering into 2022.
As we welcomed the new year we continued to push forward following our pSTAKE roadmap, with development and integration progress ahead of schedule. pSTAKE’s TVL continued its solid growth, this month rising to over $50 million for the first time.
$XPRT became more deeply integrated into the broader space as the Persistence network and ecosystem continued to make strides across the board.
Check out the highlights below to catch up on anything you’ve missed.
Major Highlights 🚀
- Persistence’s 2021 Year in Review was released, synthesizing our journey and progress made throughout the Persistence ecosystem over the past year.
- Altcoin Psycho introduced a governance proposal to launch an incentivized XPRT/UST pool on Osmosis DEX. We unpacked the proposal in a subsequent Twitter thread.
- CoinList released an illuminating article diving into the results of the then record-breaking $PSTAKE public sale, which gained over 949,000 unique registrations and sold out in just 45 mins.
- pSTAKE’s TVL crossed $50 million for the first time, highlighting the growing traction and potential of the pSTAKE protocol.
Persistence Monthly Stats 📊
XPRT Updates 🌐
- $XPRT went live on JunoSwap, a new up and coming DEX in the Cosmos ecosystem.
- CoinMarketCap has onboarded XPRT for their new project — Gravity. Gravity helps facilitate the user journey and experience, providing multiple benefits for the community.
Ecosystem and Community 🦾
- pSTAKE released a detailed thread explaining the importance of liquid staking for PoS & DeFi and how pSTAKE has risen to become the most prominent liquid staking solution for $ATOM and $XPRT.
- pSTAKE’s development and integration progress is ahead of schedule, with stkETH scheduled to begin undergoing internal testing as early as this week.
- An update on the distribution of $PSTAKE tokens to CoinList sale participants was released, alongside an FAQ article to answer questions on the distribution process.
- In their latest expansion, our validator arm AUDIT.one has now added Solana to their list of supported chains.
With pSTAKE quickly gaining momentum and multiple major developments planned for Q1, we’re bringing liquid staking and stkAssets to the masses. We invite you to join us on that journey as we head into 2022. Follow our socials below to stay up-to-date on the latest developments.
Persistence is a Tendermint-based, specialised Layer-1 network powering an ecosystem of DeFi applications focused on unlocking the liquidity of staked assets.
The Persistence chain facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.
Join Our Movement
Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | YouTube | Reddit | [email protected]