December underscored the continuing growth of the Persistence ecosystem. The Persistence network itself continued to strengthen, reaching record highs in terms of wallet addresses, validators and IBC transactions.
pSTAKE’s public sale on CoinList was a huge success, selling out in less than 45 minutes. In addition, pSTAKE’s TVL recently surpassed $36M. The liquid staking protocol continues to garner significant attention on social media and elsewhere. This past month, pSTAKE’s user count surpassed 6,000 and its Twitter account grew significantly to over 16,000 followers.
These developments are representative of Persistence’s continued growth and increasing traction within the broader industry.
Check out the highlights below to catch up on anything you’ve missed.
Major Highlights: 🚀
- Persistence’s $XPRT staking ratio is over 84%, among the highest in the industry.
- pSTAKE conducted its public token sale on CoinList, selling out within 45 minutes.
- The TVL of pSTAKE and StakeLP exceeded a combined total of $52M.
Ecosystem Updates: 🌐
- Total validators on the Persistence Core-1 chain grew to 116.
- pSTAKE released its tokenomics, designed to maximize decentralization of protocol governance and foster the protocol’s long-term growth.
- pSTAKE’s TVL reached $36M in TVL.
- stkTOKEN pools liquidity on SushiSwap surpassed $25M in TVL.
- pSTAKE published “The Evolution of Proof-of-Stake” Part 2.
- AUDIT.one announced its active participation in the ssv.network testnet.
- AUDIT.one applied to become a Lido node operator.
Product and Community: 🦾
- Persistence is inviting talented industry specialists to join us as we expand our team and ecosystem.
- We released a short, animated explainer video for pSTAKE, unpacking the protocol and how liquid staking benefits both PoS token holders and DeFi users.
- pSTAKE released Zero to One, a guide providing all the information and resources needed to begin liquid staking.
- pSTAKE’s user count rose to 6,098 and its Twitter account surpassed 16,000 followers.
- Total $XPRT wallet addresses reached 21,948.
- Tushar Aggarwal (Persistence CEO & Co-founder) explained how the Persistence team is addressing staking’s pain points with pSTAKE.
Media Coverage and Features: 📰
- In a recent BeInCrypto interview, Tushar Aggarwal discussed institutional adoption of DeFi and the inevitable paradigm shift coming to the cryptocurrency space.
- As part of their 2021 Staking Ecosystem Report, StakingRewards interviewed Persistence.
- CrowdFund Insider detailed how pSTAKE works in its token sale-focused article.
- Jeroen Develter of AUDIT.one joined CUDOS’ CudosCast to discuss the role validators play in a network, Proof of Stake and more.
December’s developments have solidified November’s exceptional progress. With pSTAKE making huge strides, the Persistence community can expect the excitement to ramp up as we head into 2022. Follow our socials below to stay up-to-date on the latest developments.
Persistence is a Tendermint-based, specialised Layer-1 network powering an ecosystem of DeFi applications focused on unlocking the liquidity of staked assets.
The Persistence chain facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.
Join Our Movement