Note: Persistence has pivoted to liquid staking and building DeFi primitives to increase the utility for staked assets. This article is only for archive purposes.(Visit here to read our latest blogs)
If you’re interested in being on the cutting edge of assisting in fueling a protocol powering next-gen financial products then this is your moment!
Right now, the world is transitioning into a new digital age. New ecosystems are being created giving life to new opportunities. Today we launch the Guardians of Persistence ambassador program; your opportunity to join the Persistence ecosystem and work on propelling a forward thinking and technologically advanced protocol is here.
Join Persistence, join a family of like-minded individuals, and help to usher in the new financial paradigm alongside us. This is a way to get your hands and mind deeper into blockchain. Our program will help you grow and allow you to assist in architecting the new digital age from the inside, whilst being rewarded for your efforts with XPRT tokens.
If you have what it takes then strap in, this shuttle is headed interstellar! Sign up today!
Read the full details below.
An Opportunity of a Lifetime
As a Guardian of Persistence you will be working closely with the Persistence team to accelerate our progress on our mission to usher in a new era of next-gen financial products. As one unit we will let the world know that we’re here to leverage blockchain technology to facilitate seamless asset exchange, by using Web 3.0 protocols. We aim to showcase that we’re enabling and creating a suite of bleeding edge financial products in niches ranging from DeFi and tokenized ‘real-world’ debt to digital art.
This is a great opportunity to grow within the crypto industry and connect with the Persistence team and other NFT & DeFi enthusiasts from around the world. Through our ambassador program, we want to encourage personal growth and hone in one building valuable skill sets for our ambassadors.
In addition, if you’re selected, you may be rewarded with XPRT for your work. Initially, we will choose only a select batch of the best applicants to join the Guardians of Persistence; those selected individuals will have an advantage of growing most quickly within our ranks, and with higher standing comes more rewards. We will continue to grow our ambassador numbers as we move forward.
We would like to add that many ambassadors grow within these types of elite community groups to go on to finding full time positions within the crypto industry. Below we elaborate on responsibilities and incentives structure. Be among the first to join the Guardians of Persistence!
Who Are We Looking For?
Anyone is welcome to apply to join the Guardians of Persistence! A decentralized project is nothing without its community. We’re looking for a wide range of people with their own specialties and fields of interest.
Guardians of Persistence Responsibilities
The purpose of our ambassador program is to bring DeFi & NFT users and enthusiasts to the Persistence ecosystem by networking and combining forces to make our name known. The Guardians of Persistence will be responsible for:
- Engaging with the digital community through social platforms
- Educating the public about Persistence via content and social media
- Growing our network of influencers, exchange partners and project partners
- Increasing social media and mainstream media presence
- Testing new features of Persistence ecosystem products
- Developing bots for moderating, analysis, and data
- Translating documents, articles, and social media posts
- Establishing and growing regional Persistence communities
- Mentoring other ambassadors to share skills
Clear and transparent guidelines will be provided to each Guardian to ensure that they act in the interest of the community. Everyone will be provided with the appropriate resources needed to execute these initiatives successfully.
- Join bi-weekly calls to stay in touch with the vision and current events
- The Guardians will represent Persistence by engaging with the online community
- They will be responsible for growing our supporter base by educating the online community about Persistence
- Must be familiar with all major social platforms, such as Twitter, Telegram, Reddit, etc.
- YouTube is also utilized and video editing skills will be helpful
- Curate articles to be shared on websites such as Medium, Publish0x, Sapien, Hive, etc.
- Visual content (such as memes, GIFs, infographics, etc.) for various social platforms
- Long or short-form video content
- Development updates
- Demo videos
- Reach out to established projects to provide liquidity to the Persistence ecosystem
- Reach out to exchanges to have the $XPRT token listed
- Reach out to influencers/publications to get Persistence featured on their platforms
Global Community Expansion
- Establishing and running regional Persistence communities on Telegram and social media
- Translations of articles, social media posts and other Persistence-focused content to spread the word of Persistence’s progress and increase our global presence worldwide
- Establishing connections with regional influencers, publications etc.
- Test and provide feedback about Persistence ecosystem products and our tech stack
- Suggest new features to add value to Persistence in terms of our products’ UI/UX
- Develop bots for moderating, analysis, and data
The above is not an exhaustive list. If you have other skills or can provide value to Persistence in areas not covered above, that’s great! You will just need to consult with a member of the team in the ambassador group before undertaking any tasks not covered here.
We welcome participants from all over the globe to join the Guardians of Persistence!
Considering the roles within the Guardians of Persistence and the work performed members will be compensated in $XPRT tokens.
- Rewards will be distributed monthly based on month-to-month contributions
- Quality of work and engagement will carry more weight in terms of rewards
- Bonus rewards will be rewarded to the top 5 Guardians
- Each Guardian will be required to submit their work via Google forms, which will be provided
Each task will be rewarded with a specific amount of $XPRT. There will also be a multiplier for each task completed. The multiplier will be based on the quality of work and the engagement the completed task receives. Quality and engagement of each submitted task will be determined by the team. Remember that each tier level is two sided and both sides must be fulfilled: quality & engagement.
- 1x = Low quality & low engagement
- 2x = Intermediate quality & decent engagement
- 3x = Epic quality & great engagement
Rewards Per Task
Each task listed below will have a link to an example of an “EPIC” version of that task. Completed tasks that are not up to the “EPIC” examples standard will be graded as “Low” or “Intermediate”. The amount of XPRT shown as the reward for each task is the base amount per task, this amount of XPRT can be higher based on the multiplier/score the task receives. Each task should be related to Persistence and unique content.
Remember to use the $XPRT cash tag and either #Persistence or @PersistenceOne in tweets and retweets. Posts should be shared across all platforms connected to Persistence (at least 2) and should be original — not copies or retweets.
- Tweet /social posts (max 3 per day) 0.2 XPRT
- Meme/Infographic/Graphic (max 3 per week) 0.5 XPRT
- GIF/very short video (max 2 per week) 0.75 XPRT
- 500 word blog (max 2 per month) 2 XPRT
- Reaching out to an influencer and getting them to post about Persistence on their platform. Approval is needed by Guardians leadership before reaching out (Rewards based on facilitating relationship) 3 XPRT
- Creating a successful project partnership — Must facilitate the introduction of the partner team and Persistence team, and the partnership must be moved ahead successfully 5 XPRT
- Miscellaneous tasks will be graded based on a task per task basis
- Please note: All low quality submissions can be deducted points. Simple graphics that take little to no effort will be deducted. Examples include, a stock GIF/Graphic that has a word or line of text overlaid on top of the graphic is considered little to no effort graphic. The same will be implemented for blogs. If any plagiarism is found within the blog, points will be deducted or they will receive zero points.
- Update: We have removed videos/YouTube submissions due to a lack of engagement. We understand that some of our Guardians may specialize in video making. If that’s the case, we will make the exception to aspiring YouTubers to submit videos through appropriate approval.
Supreme Guardians (Sirius Knights)
The top 5 Guardians, known as the ‘Sirius Knights’, will receive an added bonus each month. The ranking of each Guardian will be at the discretion of the team. Obviously the level of work ethic and quality of content will play a large part of this rank, though presence in the community and an effort to guide others within the program can play a part in the rank.
- 1st Rank — $80 in XPRT
- 2nd Rank — $50 in XPRT
- 3rd Rank — $30 in XPRT
- 4th Rank — $20 in XPRT
- 5th Rank — $15 in XPRT
Other Benefits of Joining the Guardians of Persistence
The Guardians will work closely with the Persistence team and will receive assistance and resources to ensure their success.
- Direct communication channels with our executive and marketing team members
- Behind-the-scenes involvement with Persistence’s development
- Chance to meet the team when team members travel (Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted)
- Active discussions regarding your feedback, ideas, and suggestions for global expansion initiatives
- Personal growth through learning new skills
- Opportunity to grow your personal network
- Social media growth as content will be shared amongst the Persistence ecosystem
- Awesome Persistence merch
Are you ready to initiate into the Guardians of Persistence ambassador program? It all starts by filling out the form today!
Apply now: https://buff.ly/3e0UclZ
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in our community Telegram group and somebody will be happy to assist!
Persistence is a Tendermint-based, specialised Layer-1 network powering an ecosystem of DeFi applications focused on unlocking the liquidity of staked assets.
The Persistence chain facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.
Join Our Movement