November was a momentous month for the Persistence ecosystem. We continued to push forward with our pSTAKE roadmap, raising $10 million to bootstrap the protocol, with pSTAKE’s TVL rising to $32 million this past month. These represent major steps forward for Persistence and our community as we continue to innovate and push forward.
Check out the highlights below to catch up on anything you’ve missed.
Major Highlights: 🚀
- pSTAKE raised $10M to bootstrap its liquid staking protocol in a funding round led by Three Arrows Capital, Sequoia India, Galaxy Digital, and Defiance Capital.
- pSTAKE’s TVL rose to $32 million.
- Leading smart contract auditing firm ConsenSys Diligence completed an audit of pSTAKE protocol smart contracts.
Ecosystem Updates: 🌐
- We showcased our pSTAKE validators, highlighting the security of our protocol.
- The stkXPRT-ETH pool on SushiSwap surpassed $11M.
- stkTOKEN pool liquidity providers on SushiSwap will receive retroactive rewards. Provide liquidity today and accumulate retroactive rewards up to TGE.
- We released a Persistence explainer video and thread diving into the Persistence ecosystem.
Product and Community: 🦾
- We’re inviting talented industry specialists to join us as we expand our team and ecosystem.
- The Persistence chain block explorer was updated to provide a superior user experience.
- Dan Pavel Sinkovicz won our pSTAKE Community Article Contest for his excellent piece on why liquid staking is the future of PoS. Read Dan’s article here.
- We introduced the pSTAKE bot in the pSTAKE Telegram community.
- ConsenSys Diligence completed an audit for pSTAKE.
- pSTAKE surpassed 10,000 Twitter followers.
Media Coverage and Features: 📰
- Tushar Aggarwal (Persistence CEO & Co-founder) was featured on the Tech Talks Daily podcast. Catch the full podcast here.
- Persistence’s Head of Marketing, Abhitej Singh, held an interview with Liam Connor of the Confident in Crypto YouTube channel.
- Abhitej appeared on the Crypto Current podcast.
- We released the Cosmos SNZ video playlist. Catch up here if you missed the event live.
- The Persistence team joined an Interchain.FM podcast, discussing Persistence ecosystem progress and the impact of pSTAKE on PoS.
- Tushar Aggarwal appeared in an interview with KryptoSeoul.
November saw significant progress across the Persistence ecosystem. Follow our socials below to stay up-to-date on the latest developments.
The Persistence chain facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.
Join Our Movement