In October we saw the launch of XPRT perpetual futures on AscendEX, with XPRT metrics across the board rising steadily. We crossed 30,000 Twitter followers and hosted the Cøsmos SZN event, where thought leaders and community members from across the Cosmos ecosystem came together to exchange ideas and provide their analysis through a series of roundtable and individual sessions.
Check out the highlights below to catch up on anything you’ve missed.
Major Highlights: 🚀
- pSTAKE continued to expand its list of assets supported for liquid staking by launching XPRT support.
- pSTAKE introduced retroactive rewards for liquidity providers of stkTOKEN pools on SushiSwap. This is an important step in bootstrapping liquidity of stkTOKENS and providing further token utility while rewarding active community members who contribute to pSTAKE’s growth.
- We hosted Cøsmos SZN — The Rise of Cosmos, a major interactive online event that allowed the best and brightest from the Cosmos ecosystem to come together, exchange ideas and share insights with the broader Cosmos community. You can catch the recording of the event here.
- XPRT perpetual futures became available on AscendEX.
Ecosystem Updates: 🌐
- pSTAKE protocol contracts have been audited by PeckShield and Solidified. Check the audit reports here.
- pSTAKE users can now provide liquidity on SushiSwap to the stkXPRT-ETH pool, in addition to the stkATOM-ETH pool.
- Persistence integrated with Starname, an asset name service allowing you to claim a part of the blockchain to use for payments and identification via your Gmail account.
- One of our top-tier validators, Everstake, created a simple, easy to use blockchain explorer for Persistence.
- XPRT staking launched on Huobi Pool.
Product and Community: 🦾
- We held an AMA to discuss the $PSTAKE airdrop in the pSTAKE Telegram chat.
- If you missed our pSTAKE launch party, we recently published a rewind for you to catch up on everything you’ve missed.
- We passed 30,000 followers on Twitter.
- Our friends at Everstake have created a collection of easy-to-use staking guides for the Ledger wallet, in multiple languages.
- We held an AMA with AscendEX in the Persistence community Telegram chat to discuss their newly launched XPRT futures product.
- We announced that our Head of Marketing Strategy, Abhitej Singh, will be participating in Cosmoverse 2021 in Lisbon, Portugal, from November 5–6. Stay tuned for updates.
Media Coverage and Features: 📰
- Jessica Walker from BLOXLIVE interviewed Persistence’s CEO and Co-founder, Tushar Aggarwal, asking him to share his journey into crypto, thoughts on DeFi, consensus mechanisms, and enterprise NFTs.
- Brave New Coin recently featured Tushar in their “Crypto Conversation” series (Ep. 176).
- In a recent BeInCrypto featured article, Tushar discussed the current state of the PoS space and the immense growth it has experienced over such a short time.
- The Persistence team was interviewed by Chjango. We discussed how the Persistence ecosystem is evolving into a comprehensive suite of DApps servicing multiple verticals.
As you can see from the highlights above, we’re continuing to make consistent strides. Stay tuned to our social handles as we bring you a November to remember.
The Persistence chain facilitates the issuance and deployment of liquid-staked stkASSETs, allowing users to earn staking rewards while participating in DeFi primitives, such as lending/borrowing and liquidity provisioning on DEXs.
Persistence aims to offer a seamless staking and DeFi experience for PoS (Proof-of-Stake) users and enable developers to build innovative applications around stkASSETs.
Join Our Movement